Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's a .....

GIRL!!! 

I was in denial at first because I was really hoping for a boy to even things out.  Ethan was a little sad that 
we found out this baby is a girl, but then I had to let him know, he gets to protect her and look out for her.  And when someone is being mean to his little sister he can tell them to be nice.  So I think it'll take some time, but he just might warm up to the idea.  So now, time to bring on the frill and lace again.  It's been a long time since I've had a little girl.  Seeing how my youngest daughter now is 8 and half, and will be 9 by the time this little girl arrives.  Crazy!!  
At least we got to see fingers on one of her hands and her cute little feet and everything looks good so far.   Name choices :  hmmm... we are thinking about Esther as a first name and really liking Rose with that name. = Esther Rose??    (Family names all around!)  According to their estimated weight of the baby she's about 13 oz already so almost a whole pound.  Yay... 

No comments:

Post a Comment