Monday, March 28, 2011

My third OB appointment.

I had my third OB appointment last week on Wednesday March 23rd.

I haven't really gained any weight -- which is fine with me, since I started this one about 20 pounds heavier then I wanted to be. My blood pressure was fine ...actually I think they said it was kind of low. And asked if I was having issues with dizziness very often. Of course, I said YES. Because I have had those issues.

We listened to the babies heartbeat and Ethan's expression when he hears it is just so priceless. He really is excited for a new baby to come!

They measured me for the first time this checkup and I measured at 17 when they think I am only 15 weeks along. (That's a story all on it's own) I have self proclaimed my due date to be Sept 6th rather than the Sept 14th date that the early ultrasound gave. So according to that, I was 16 weeks and measuring at 17 isn't such a big deal then.  But who knows, we'll find out more at the next appointment.

So the DR. said that's a big growth. Matter of fact thats a HUGE growth!

But now we have our Ultrasound scheduled for the 27th of April. Which is Kaylee's 12th birthday!

My morning sickness isn't as severe as it was a month ago. I still have issues with nausea but at least it isn't 24/7 as it used to be. And I'm starting to have a little more energy then I did in February.  I still get tired pretty easily though.  And my five kids seriously keep me busy.                                                               

Here are a few pictures that I've taken so far.


6 weeks- a few days after we found out we were expecting.
Taken January 18th, 2011 

This is around 11 weeks. 
Taken February 18th, 2011 

And this is the most recent one taken around 15 weeks. 
Taken March 17th, 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment