Sunday, March 6, 2011

My testimony and a little announcement.


Well the cat is out of the bag now!! I've been dying not being able to let it out so publicly.  But these are the way in which we let our parents know.   Now there won't be any holding me back talking about this pregnancy on here from now until the baby comes.  The due date I was given according to an early ultrasound was Sept 14th, but I don't think that's really accurate.  I'm thinking the due date is more like the 6th of Sept.  So I guess I'll just have to wait and see what the next few months bring.  I have had morning sickness or rather the "pregnancy sickness" pretty bad the last 6 weeks, but I think it's finally staring to taper off.  I've been extremely fatigued as well.  But what else can I do, I already have 5 other kids I am already a mother too.... good thing they are a bit older and can help take care of themselves on the days I feel really nasty.  And the poor kids eat a lot of cold cereal for dinner when I'm trying to be really lazy and not put forth much energy.  Oh well, hopefully I'll start getting more energy back, because I have a lot of WORK/STUFF to do before baby comes.  And some major purging of junk to make room for this new little one.  I'll post the story of how we found out another day, but just know things are relatively okay for now.

It's a little lesson in accepting the Lord's plan for us along with his timing, and not just thinking our plan is all that matters.  I'm grateful that I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and that I know families can be together forever through the priesthood authority that was restored to earth through the prophet Joseph Smith.  As frustrated and as stressed as I may get sometimes or days, my family really is my greatest blessing and joy.  I'm excited that I can be with them after this life as long as I live the way my Heavenly Father wishes me to live, by obeying the commandments and reading my scriptures, by praying and serving those around me.  I believe the Book of Mormon is a correct and true book. For the spirit that I feel while I'm reading the passages within it can not be duplicated any other way. 

I know there is a true prophet called of God on the Earth today, and I support him and his counselors and my other church leaders in their callings and in their service. 


This is part of my testimony and I leave this with you in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment