Friday, January 14, 2011

Upcoming Review... from CSN stores.

Long week!!!

I have lots I could blog about but first ...  An EXCITING opportunity has been presented to me.
I was contacted back in mid December by someone on the promotions team of CSN stores. Asking if I'd be interested in doing a review on one of their products. I've taken a look at all three of their store sites, and am excited to pick a product to review. It could be something like any of their wall art and decor items.  Or  it could be any of their numerous kitchen gadgets that they carry. And any number of other items as well. So go ahead and visit this site and when I get the item I'll be sure and let you know the rest of the info.  So look forward to my review of whatever it is that I choose in the next month or two.  Because I'm not sure how soon I'll get the item(s).  I'm excited though!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment