Thursday, August 26, 2010

First day of school 2010


I think my two boys are so funny.  If you've ever watched iCarly you might get this more 
then someone who hasn't seen it.  But there is a boy who goes by Gibby and loves to go around
without his shirt on.  So lately my boys have discovered the ability to run around without their 
shirts on.  So as long as I'm not going somewhere and they ask to do so, I'll let them. As soon as 
one gets that way the other joins him in removing his own shirt.  So when they don't have their shirts 
on they call themselves "Gibby brothers".  So on the first day of school this year, Ethan wanted to dress just like Thomas so they could still be "Gibby Brothers".  So we found what we could to closely match 
the two in what they were wearing.  And those hugs... they posed like that on their own, and who am I to discourage a hug!! I couldn't resist their cuteness.  And I'm still trying to catch a group picture of all the kids dressed for school because as of now, I haven't been able to get one because they haven't cooperated. But I have a few more page ideas... I just need the pictures to do it.  So I'm crossing my fingers that in the morning (August 26th, 2010) I'll be able to snap a few pictures of the kiddos in all their school glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment