Friday, August 13, 2010

Back to school haircuts for the girls

Okay there comes a time in our lives when changes need to occur.  Today was one of those.  I have been 
wanting to grow out my girl's hair lately.  But as always I run into walls such as, they won't let me brush 
their hair, so it always looks ghetto-ish.  Rats NEST big time.  They have gorgeous hair but they 
won't let me do anything to it very often so that it looks nice. So after a very internal battle with myself, and 
an offer I couldn't pass up, I opted to cave into their wishes of getting their hair cut.  And the following are the pictures.  I'm so excited that I jumped right onto getting these pages done just a few hours after we got home. Sad thing though, it took three hours nearly to get all three of their hair-cuts done  
The boys were troopers though even if they were LOUD ones.  So now my girls are all set for 
school with a brand new hair cut.  And the boys will get their hair cut tomorrow (Chris, Thomas and Ethan) Needless to say, I think I'll be a HAIRY mess tomorrow morning.  And a painted mess hopefully later that day.  .

No comments:

Post a Comment