Monday, January 30, 2012

Choices, Choices.....

Okay so let me begin by saying, that I am long over due for a new hair style!!! 


I mean it's totally pathetic ... I repeat PATHETIC that I have pretty much had the same styled hair most of my married life.  I did go short for a little spell and discoverd that I don't like short hair on me.  And of course, with just having a new baby about 5 months ago, I'm really feeling the itch to do something fun, flirty and creative with my hair.  So I'm going out on a limb here and will let "YOU" decide which hair cut I'm getting this coming Saturday. (I hope it can happen Saturday!) And I have been considering some hi-lights -- but mostly I picked these pictures because of the cut.  So here's how it'll work, on the side -----> there is a "survey/quiz" and it'll have these options. Just vote for the two you like best.   And come Friday I'll go with the one that has the most votes. 


First one while I was pregnant back in August 2011--


BEFORE:

POTENTIALLY AFTERS:

A)

 B)

C)

Do you have another suggestion ?  Leave a comment with the link to the picture.




Had to do it that way because, I couldn't save the picture.

I'll revisit this on Friay.

No comments:

Post a Comment